Friday 23 May 2014

Keng Heng (Whampoa) TeoChew Lor Mee @ Golden Mile Food Centre, Singapore.

I'm not accustomed of having lor mee, but when I first tried it, it reminds me of a sharks fin soup but bigger version with extra stuff ie noodles fish etc etc. This is a hearty meal, as the gravy is a bit starchy, I seldom eat it, but once in a while, I'll have the craving for it, and thank god my colleague did a take away for me for lunch in the office.


Check that out, noodles at the bottom, thick starchy gravy, with braised pork, and the red coloring on top? The sambal belacan coupled with chili padi. This is not a dish for the faint hearted, the sambal belacan is killer spicy. Honestly I actually craved for the spicyness, this dish make me sweat after a few spoonfuls.


It comes with fried fish skins, fried wanton, fish cake, fish, and ngoh hiang. As I mentioned earlier, its a wholesome meal. Nice!


Mix it all up, this stalls serves a decent lor mee. Thumbs up!


Keng Heng (Whampoa) TeoChew Lor Mee,
505 Beach Road,
#01-67 Golden Mile Food Centre,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment