Sunday 3 January 2016

Crystal Jade Golden Palace @ Paragon, Singapore.

First time here after hearing so much about this place, and now I know why. They serve absolutely good dim sum!


Pan fried radish, nice.


Yes, finally a winner chee cheong fun, skin was not thick and silky smooth.


Think was a crispy tofu skin with prawn, crunchy crispy on the outside.



I always stay away from chicken feet, but after the first few dishes, and a nudge by my friend, I tasted it for the first time. Nice.


The usual dim sum dishes fared very well. No complains here. Love the texture.




Yes, that is a porridge, not on the menu, if I'm not mistaken seabass porridge. Get the captain to order for you.


Not sure what soup was this to round up our meal, but definitely tasty and wholesome. I think I've found a personal favourite for dim sum. The food is seriously good and the setting, makes you feel like your dining in a serious fancy/atas dining place.


Crystal Jade Golden Palace,
#05-21, Paragon,
290 Orchard Road,
238859 Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment