Tuesday 7 June 2016

Pho Le @ Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

If you are ever in HCM, I'll definitely suggest go for those food tours, it's actually quite fun and the food is good. The experience itself riding on a motorbike in mad traffic, is one of a kind! Anyway my guide recommended me here for pho.




The restaurant is big, and was kinda empty when we got here around 10ish am.


As usual mix beef pho.


Check that out, a mountain of sides, I guess they anticipating a lot of customers.


The chilli, good stuff. Think the best I tasted so far in this leg of my journey.


Looks messy but trust me, the broth is wonderful coupled with the chilli, superb. The beef was tender, and the beef balls addictive. Special thanks to my guide that recommended this place. Guess gotta trust the locals when it comes to food.


And true enough, by the time we left the place, the crowds were coming in. Awesome pho joint.

Pho Le,
303-305 Vo Van Tan,
Ho Chi Minh City,
Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment