Monday 12 December 2016

Restoran Jiang He @ Bukit Bintang, KL, Malaysia.

Fried chicken rice, or chinese style ayam penyet. When I got here, the banner outside was displayed only opens every monday, wednesday and saturday only. Must be good business three biz working days a week. I was informed previously was only two days a week!


Queue was pretty long but it goes by quite fast.


We stick to the basics, fried chicken, some tofu and taugehs.



The fried chicken was to die for, crispy on the outside and moist inside. They do a mean fried chicken here.


Love the tofu and taugehs here, awesome add on to my plate of chicken rice.


Simple comfort food. Definitely a star on my list. Too bad I gotta comply on the opening hours:/


Restoran Jiang He @ Bukit Bintang, KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment