Saturday 13 May 2017

Kedai Kopi Hai Peng @ Chukai, Kemaman, Terengganu, Malaysia.

Haven't been back here in ages for breakfast. An old friend introduced me to this place last time. How time flies.



Wide array of breakfast options ranging from pre-packed rice, noodles, kueh and desserts.



Nasi dagang with ikan tongkol(local tuna) is a personal favourite. Luckily the pack was small so I can wack my toasted bread and half boil eggs.


The coffee here is a must order. Hard to get this type of old school kopitiam kopi this days. Strong brewed it hits the spot.


The toasted bread was good but I think the toasted bun was way better.


Half boil eggs, can't go wrong. The food here is good, love the variety. As I'm writing this, am sipping a coffee which I bought the coffee powder from them.

Kedai Kopi Hai Peng,
Jalan Sulaiman,
Chukai, Kemaman,
Terengganu, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment