Wednesday 21 June 2017

Restoran How Kee Seafood Village @ Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia.

En route to KL, we did a pit stop at Simpang Ampat for lunch. Gotta hand it to my friend for suggesting this place, awesome find.


A must order is the prawns, excellent tasty juicy spicy prawns.


The lala was my personal favourite as I love shellfish.


I think this was Gong Gong, a bit hard to get to the flesh, but worth it. The sauce that came with it pairs the meat lovely.


Ah the fish, the broth/sauce/gravy had a nice zesty spicy feeling to it. Would definitely order it next round when I come here again.


Last but not least, you have to order the mantis prawns. Awesome dish. Ask the lady boss how to peel it, it's quite easy actually. A hidden gem which was worth the find. Plus it's only a short distance from Simpang Ampat toll exit.


Restoran How Kee Seafood Village,
1617 Main Road, Bukit Tambun,
Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment