Wednesday 12 July 2017

ICC Pudu @ Pudu, KL, Malaysia.

The new Imbi Market food market has long since been relocated here. I've took my own sweet time to sample some of the dishes here over lunch. Today gonna go over three stalls I've found worth coming back here to.


Don't fret, the chicken rice balls is the same stall as soon wah noodles. The chicken was smooth and delicious.




The pan mee next to the ytf stall, tried both dry and soup (forgot to take pics of the dry one). Both are equally good. Heavenly broth.



Last but not least, hainanese asam laksa. Say what? First time I'm trying a hainanese version of asam laksa. The soup looks plain, but it packs a punch. Quite similar to the Penang version, it's good with a slight difference. Anyway it did fix my asam laksa cravings.



ICC Pudu,
Jalan Kijang, Pudu,
55100 KL, Malaysia.

Chicken rice @ G-72,
Hainanese Asam Laksa @ G-7
Pan Mee @ Next to the ytf stall

No comments:

Post a Comment