Tuesday 29 August 2017

Nasi Lemak Daun Pisang Kak Yon @ Kampung Baru, KL, Malaysia.

I reckon this was around 8ish pm, was craving for some small nasi lemak packet after happy hours. Friend mentioned about this place to me. So off I went hunting for this place and boy was I happy.


They prepare the nasi lemak on the spot.


Only handful of sides to choose from.


Tapaued a few packs home and no that wasn't all mine heh.



Nasi lemak with beef lungs(paru). Now this taste hits the old school spot. This nasi lemak packet is the bomb! If only the open for breakfast as well. I've been back a few times to take away, taste is consistent and is the best nasi lemak packet if your in the vicinity of kl for dinner.

Nasi Lemak Daun Pisang Kak Yon,
Jalan Raja Uda(Google map listed it as No 78 Jalan Raja Uda, but refer to the signage in the first pic), Kampung Baru, KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment