Saturday 6 January 2018

MiMi Korean Restaurant @ Ara Damansara, PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

Korean food for lunch and off we went to check out a place in Ara Damansara. They serve the usual fare, but I was more interested in the hotpot.





The side dishes were lovely, actually tasted like home cooked. Pancake with quarter stolen, we were too hungry and couldn't wait.



The chicken octopus set with kimchi soup base add on ramen. They have a few soup base available, which I will come back and try :) The kimchi soup was seriously awesome, coupled with the fresh ramen (not the instant ones), I think I can have this everyday! The chicken pieces and octopus was marinated just right, well, to my taste buds that is.



MiMi Korean Restaurant,
C-G-19 Taipan Damansara,
jalan PJU 1A/3 Ara Damansara,
PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment