Friday 2 February 2018

Phở 10 Lý Quốc Sư @ Hanoi, Vietnam.

Hunting for a bowl of Pho and this place keeps getting recommended online. This place is quite packed with locals and tourists(me included, lol). Can be crowded but the turnover is quite fast.



Staff hard at work churning out bowls of pho.



They have english menu, I know I know always be wary if the menu are in english. But I can't read Vietnamese.

Now check that bowl out, fully loaded. Portions are generous. Soup is flavourful, love the cuts of meats. A good bowl of Pho, although I notice Hanoi's Pho broth are more light and healthy compared to their Saigon counterpart (correct me if I'm wrong). Next post will be a Banh Mi stall opposite this shop, which we immediately had although our stomach was full from Pho :)

Phở 10 Lý Quốc Sư,
Hanoi, Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment