Monday 16 April 2018

Puteri Cafe Ikan Bakar Banjir @ Off Jalan Kuching, KL, Malaysia.

I'm still on my ikan bakar craving hunts, haven't been back to this place in ages. I don't normally order ikan terubok, but this particular Saturday weekend, with nothing to do, I have all the time in the world to slowly enjoy this fish.


I'm not sure what's this fish called in English, but you can google it. Oh my sweet succulent juicy piece of fish. If only it ain't a bitch with all the small bones. Even the aunty saw me eating alone, reminded to eat this fish carefully. Guess she do not wanna see a diner choke on bones and having some ambulance buzzing by.


Was just a piece of whole fish, some sambal to soak it up and plain rice. Who can resist some petais. The food here is good as I remembered it the last time I was here. Good stuff.

Puteri Cafe Ikan Bakar Banjir,
Jalan Jambu Mawar,
Off Jalan Kuching, KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment