Monday 21 May 2018

Banh Mi Hoa Ma @ Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

I'm actually quite thankful for this trip, as this round I was purely focusing on being a bum, laze back and drink some beers. Luckily I had a good buddy of mine who chose where to go and eat this trip. Last day out of here, he dragged me for a banh mi op la. The heck is that I thought to myself, oh well I'm still hangover off we went each on a grab bike.



Oh my it's sort of a big breakfast with eggs and other stuff. Yeah just the greasy goodness I needed for a brekkie.

The baguette served with butter and pate on the side. The baguettes here are amazing. Now check that small wok, loaded with greasy pick me up I'm gonna start the day feeling fresh and 2nd round of beers (oh shit I'm flying out, guess we'll continue at the airport).



Yups definitely one of the highlights on my trip, got to check out this place for an open face banh mi. Confirmed plus chopped next trip in HCM, I'll be back here for brekkie.

Banh Mi Hoa Ma,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment