Sunday 3 June 2018

TST Hotpot @ Tropicana, PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

First time being at this joint, love that the parking is abundant and free downstairs. This restaurant is located on the first floor.


Yup that was how my friend did his sauces, I gotta say it's kinda good. A portion of lamb shoulder below.



Had some razor clams, tomato slices, some meatball, rolled tofu skin and some other veges which I didn't take a pic.


We took the mala and tomato based soup. Added some corns, white radish and some other veges to the pot to sweeten the broth. My oh my what a power packed dinner it was. Love the tomato based broth. Everything was good, no complains here. Love the meatballs and tofu skin. Don't forget to order the Tsing Tao to complete the meal!

TST Hotpot,
Tropicana, PJ,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment