Saturday 21 July 2018

Restoran Temerloh Catering @ Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

I had this sudden craving for patin and tempoyak, I ended up in this branch in Seksyen 13 Shah Alam. Got here at 1045am, food wasn't ready. Not to worry I have ample time to kill, more like nope, I'm craving for it, I can wait. 1115 am, food is ready and the lady asked me which patin part would I like, opted for the body.


Took some rice, masak lemak egg, sambal tempoyak and damn I couldn't resist the pekasam(fermented fish). Had to take it.


The slice patin sangkar (farmed), hands down. I gotta give it to em, they do it pretty darn well here. I would have slurped the whole gravy down if I wasn't overdosed on the sambal tempoyak and pekasam. Oh the egg too! Am definitely coming back here for my patin tempoyak fix.

Restoran Temerloh Catering,
Shah Alam, Selangor,
Malaysia.

p.s. they have a few branches in Pahang and Klang Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment