Wednesday 27 February 2019

Tai Xee Hee Dim Sum @ Betong, Yala, Thailand.

I love this place, Betong. Woke up for breakfast, put my berms on and tshirt, took the scooter out for breakfast. Air was cooling and everything about the place is just slow paced. Dim sum for breakfast!



The amount of spread available is just nuts. Pick your items and let them serve to your table.







So this was the first few items we ordered. I kinda like the ccf, a bit al dente but the stuff inside was gorgeous.

Unassuming wicked dim sum shop. Yup three pax and we ordered the whole lot below. One thing I like about the dim sum here, portions are small. So you can order more varieties. Prices are quite affordable. And the best thing? The taste is awesome.


Food is good, period. I'll be sure to check out the other dim sum shops next time. I guess another trip is in order. Soon...

Tai Xee Hee Dim Sum,
Betong, Yala,
Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment