Saturday 13 April 2019

Naga Jolokia YTF @ Jinjang, KL, Malaysia.

My friend recommended this place for brunch as she knows I love ytf. Seriously I do not know what's the restaurant called, did some google search, best name I came find is Naga Jolokia ytf as per http://www.daphnescapades.com/naga-jolokia-ghost-chilli-yong-tau-foo/ website.


They have quite a good selection of ytf to choose from and depending on the day you come, they have side dishes to serve as well.



So that's what they're famous for(the chilli bit wrapped in a tofu skin) the naga jolokia, aka ghost chilli. For those heat spicy loving fuckers, you ought to check out this place. The ghost chilli ytf is freaking spicy. The other ytf is good, they're not stingy with the portions and I feel is more authentic with more fish than flour in their ytf.



You have to get the ghost chilli sambal, numbed me lips but damn freaking nice to dip my ytf in.


As and when what day you're here as I mentioned earlier, today when I visted, their side dishes some braised pork and the lala wine. Pork was good and the lala was even a top notch, KILLER! You definitely have to order it.


Naga Jolokia YTF,
Jinjang, KL,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment