Monday 9 December 2019

Beef Noodles @ Kedai Makanan Dan Minuman Desa Rishah @ Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

A bit out of town but this is Ipoh, so everywhere is max 20 mins driving. Well depends who's driving I guess, heh. If I'm not mistaken Buntong is where the bean sprouts and koew teow come from. So I ordered dry hor fun with a foo chuk and something. I was a bit let down they ran out of sar kok liew, yeah I went late, go early next time!


It looks plain but trust me the hor fun and ytf is freaking delicious. I ordered mixed beef as per usual.


Oh damn, the broth is truly amazing. It hit all the right notes in my books, kow and a punch in your face type. Definitely my personal favourite! The beef parts was nice and I think they gave a beef ball which had a nice texture to it. Superb.



Store signage is with the red sign far right. I'll be back next time for sure and this time early to get my sar kok liew. Bonus tip Kampung Kacang Puteh is just around the corner so do visit some of the shops there to get your kacang puteh fix!

Kedai Makanan Dan Minuman Desa Rishah,
Ipoh, Perak,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment