Saturday 25 April 2020

Batu 9 Curry Mee @ Kapar, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.

When I saw the Malay Mail article about this place, I had to go and check it out.




So my friend ordered dry curry mee while I had the normal one. Both with extra giant cockles on the side. Both were equally good, portion wise they're generous. The curry had some nice depth to it, I slurped the whole bowl down. Now the cockles, oh my if you are a sucker for this you will enjoy yourself. Superb.

Now for the noodles part, you can choose yellow mee (which we took), koew teow or bee hoon. But do try their in-house noodles which was out of stock when we came. It's sort of like ramen texture. As we were nearly finishing our bowls, the boss arrived to the shop and yes, the in-house noodles came with him. Not gonna miss this chance, we ordered another portion of dry curry noodles with the in-house noodles to share. Lovely, I'll take this noodles anytime compared to the rest on offer.



Batu 9 Curry Mee,
Kapar, Klang,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment