Tuesday 30 June 2020

KNK Kannichikan Yakiniku @ Desa Sri Hartamas, KL, Malaysia.

This place is actually a secret spot for me, but I guess by now everyone knows this joint. Their lunch set is a stealer here. When ever I have a sudden craving for beef, this place hits the spot.



So for the beef lunch set, they have 3 types of cuts or I'll just say grades. Ranges from 30 plus rgt for their entry level, 40ish for mid grade and wagyu at 70 plus. All set comes like the picture above, rice, kimchi, miso soup and some cut fruits except that beef tongue plate on the side. If you order the lunch set, you can get that beef tongue plate for additional 10rgt, oh my and I love tongue. I normally order the 40 plus rgt set add the tongue, and for less than 60 rgt, what a beaut.


Take your time, grill your own beef, order some sake or beer. Chit chat with your friends and that's what I call an enjoyable lunch.

KNK Kannichikan Yakiniku,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment