Saturday 16 January 2021

Restoran Beef Bowl MY @ SS15, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

There was so much hype about this place, they started off from a stall in a coffee shop to its own shoplot in SS15. First time here I was alone, ordered my usual mix beef noodles. It blew me away, it was so good that I came back the following weekend with reinforcements. 




Who doesn't love daikon, it soaks up all the umami goodness. One of my mates ordered the chicken thigh noodle, it's good. But I still prefer the beef stock.



Look at that beaut, such a gorgeous bowl. Been back here couple of times and every single time I slurped up everything till the last bit. Reminds me of a Thai style beef noodles and if you prefer Thai iced milk tea, don't forget to order one. Just nice to wash down the meal. Good stuff.

Restoran Beef Bowl MY,
SS15, Subang Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment