Saturday 20 February 2021

Toss N Curry @ DU, PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

Had a beautiful atas banana leaf rice lunch in Uptown, DU. One of my friends was feeling peckish so she opted for some fish curry and bread. 



We ordered some stuff to be shared, fish tenggiri was one of them.



The banana leaf rice set on it's own is just splendid, the dhall omg! I don't remember how long ago I've tasted a dhall this good. Even the dessert were nice. 


Forgot which is which, think we did two types of mutton, fried ikan bulus below and the last dish should be the sizzling chicken vindaloo.




Now, I would comment the dishes, portion is a bit small compared to other places and prices are a bit on the high side. But honestly the taste and quality of each dish, it's just on a different level. I guess they're using high quality ingredients and don't skimp on the spices. Nice, I'll be back!

Toss N Curry,
DU, PJ, Selangor,
Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment