Thursday 11 March 2021

Brader John Burger @ Kafe Dapur Emas @ TTDI, KL, Malaysia.

Was in Taman Tun for an appointment, suddenly I saw this burger stall. Whattttt? Brader John burger? Always wanted to try but never had the opportunity when he was in Uptown, now that he's in TTDI, I ain't missing the chance.


After having a chat with brader John, I decided to go for burger Sempoii single patty beef special cheese. They do have other patties like ramly or dara, but sempoii is I think house special?


As usual it's a messy/sloppy burger but not to the point the sauces are oozing all over. Taste wise, superb. I guess that's why he has a huge following. Definitely gonna tapau when I'm in this side of the neighbourhood again. 

Brader John Burger,
Kafe Dapur Emas,
TTDI, KL, Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment