Saturday 8 May 2021

Yarl Restaurant @ Brickfields, KL, Malaysia.

Fancy some Sri Lankan fare? Check out Yarl Restaurant at Brickfields. This post came from two breakfast sessions and one lunch. I find myself enjoying both breakfast and lunch here. Superb.




My mate had the stringhoppers, I went for the vadai and thosai.




Yup the thosai hits the spot, pair it with the chutney. Now if you're sweet tooth, make sure order the sweet appom.



That roll is very addictive, think they have chicken, mutton and vege roll. Below is the lunch session, I came back with another 3 pax to make sure can sample more of the dishes.








Damn, what a solid lunch and food coma afterwards. Love it. Oh, don't forget to order their hot coffee or tea to end the meal. Nice.

Yarl Restaurant,
Brickfields, KL,
Malaysia.



No comments:

Post a Comment