Saturday 24 August 2024

Ipoh Town Kopitiam @ Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore.

Friend dragged me here before our flight just for Ipoh food zzz. 





I went for the Ipoh hor fun and he went for the nasi lemak. I had zero expectations. But boy I can tell you this place is legit Ipoh food in Singapore. Yes a bit pricey airport prices but I got two proper sized prawns and the portions were good. The foo chuk, yeah we call it foo chuk, is the cleanest tasting ones I've tasted before (am sure they ditch the old oils from refrying). I would say it's the ones I get in Ipoh but with premium items or maybe I haven't had the home cooked version before. I am very happy to tried tasted this style of Ipoh Hor Fun.


Now the nasi lemak is equally good, sambal was nice, fried chicken was superb too. This is actually a wholesome meal. Heavy but worth ordering if you're having a bad hangover. I maybe be bias(I paid for this meal), but if you're ever in Jewel Changi, this place is worth checking out. Try it and let me know in the comments.

Ipoh Town Kopitiam,
Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment