Wednesday 18 September 2024

Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice @ Maxwell Food Centre, Singapore.

First time I had this chicken rice was iconic, this was probably twenty years ago. Back then the queue wasn't that horrendous, now pfffttttt. Anyway was in the neighbourhood and decided to tapau. 



Ordered a portion of taugehs with sliced cuttlefish and poached chicken rice with some spareparts. I think I overdid it, the portion was good for two people. 



Drown it with some dark soya sauce and chilli, this is one good pack of Hainanese chicken rice. I know a lot of people has told me the standard dropped but I think it's still there. Or maybe I'm still sentimental with this stall, still loving it!


Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice,

Maxwell Food Centre, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment