Thursday, 23 July 2026

ฟ้าปลาทาน มาร์เช่ ทองหล่อ Fá Plā Tahń Marché Thonglor @ Thonglor, Bangkok, Thailand.

Still recovering from a hangover, could use some soupy meal. Friend brought me over to this place near our hotel. What a gem it was, how did I miss this place all this while. Perfect brunch place for your hangover. 



I needed something to wake me up, Ordered a tomyam noodle soup with squid. Check out that egg yolk! Friend ordered a fish porridge. As for desserts we had the steam bread with pandan kaya(I think). Everything was divine. My tomyam broth had a fiery kick to it. Squid was fresh, love the eggs. Bread was springy fluffy and the kaya was addictive.




It was so good from my first experience that I had to come back one more time before I fly out, so the last pic was my sliced fish porridge. Good stuff. Love it!

ฟ้าปลาทาน มาร์เช่ ทองหล่อ Fá Plā Tahń Marché Thonglor,
Thonglor, Bangkok, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment