Saturday 3 October 2015

Sean Kee Duck Rice @ Geylang Road, Singapore.

If you google braised duck in Singapore, one of the top names that comes out is Sean Kee at Geylang. I'm not generally a fan of braised duck, prefer them roasted but after hearing the fuss about this place, definitely had to go and check it out.


Rice with some sauce on top, the sambal chilli is awesome, better load them up more. Now the soup, my personal favourite, I slurped down the whole bowl. Got some kinda herbal taste to it.


I went nuts on ordering, some tofus, eggs, duck liver and meat, basically the whole works. It came garnished with taugeh/beansprouts and some peanuts. Careful of the sauce, very very addictive. I just mixed everything with the rice plus sambal. No wonder this place come tops, a very good plate of braised duck indeed.


Sean Kee Duck Rice,
659 Geylang Road,
Singapore 389589.

No comments:

Post a Comment