Monday 5 October 2015

Senmi Sushi Bar @ Emporium Shokuhin, Marina Square, Singapore.

So here I was for my chirashi fix, and I was going full on and ordered the Giant chirashi bowl.


Ain't that a nice looking colours for a bowl, fully loaded with diced fishes. I made a grave error though, I assumed by ordering a Giant Chirashi, the bowl would come out with a  power packed version of a chirashi, but instead it came with more ingredients which could feed a party of two. So imagine my horror sitting there alone with no heads up with this huge platter/bowl of chirashi in front of me.

 

Don't get me wrong, food was tasty and good. My only qualms was the wasabe sigh, oh well you pay for what you get. Love the ikura though, am a sucker for it.


Senmi Sushi Bar,
Emporium Shokuhin,
6 Raffles Boulevard,
#01-18 Marina Square,
Singapore 039594.

No comments:

Post a Comment