Saturday 17 September 2016

Nasi Lemak Royale Kedah @ Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia.

Nasi lemak but not, it's actually nasi kandar that came all the way from the northern state of Kedah.
I'm always up for a good plate of nasi kandar.



Ask for a plate of rice (rice is yellow in colour, they mix it with ghee, hence the lemak effect), choose your ingredients and ask for mix gravy.


Fried chicken is a must order here. As usual everything was pre-cooked.


Fried chicken, some chicken innards, fish roe and salted egg. The whole plate was commendable, but it did miss that slight oomph that I get from eating nasi kandar in Ipoh and Penang. Based on what my friend told me, the original outlet in Kedah tastes better, guess gotta go up one day to check it out. Still a decent plate to fix my nasi kandar cravings in KL.


Nasi Lemak Royale Kedah,
8500 Jalan Ampang Putra,
Kampung Pandan Dalam,
Ampang, 55100 Selangor,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment