Wednesday 14 September 2016

O&S Restaurant @ Paramount Garden, PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

Yeah finally managed to score the asam laksa here. Ordered from the aunty, she told me 45 mins waiting time. WTH, ok fine I ain't backing out as I had some time to kill on this Saturday afternoon.


Next hiccup, I can't find an empty table as it was packed. Well I had 45 mins to spare and start staring at people hoping for them to finish their food fast and take their spot. Yup sharing table here is a norm.


Honestly although the aunty and uncle was busing preparing the food, they were still friendly and chatty. No food nazi here. Malaysia boleh! Got my seat, went back told them where I was seated.


And I think my asam laksa arrived like 15-20 mins after I ordered. Heh well played aunty, only those who are willing to wait deserve your laksa.


The asam laksa was divine, generous portions of fish, soup was superbly robust, this is my kinda stuff. Hits the spot nicely, yummy! Next round when I come here, definitely gonna try the ckt, ytf, beef noodle soup, oops hmmm gotta try em all!

O&S Restaurant,
39 Jalan 20/14,
Paramount Garden,
46300 PJ,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment