Sunday 7 October 2018

Little Eat Stall @ Pudu, KL, Malaysia.

Alright, about time I got myself here. This stall rotates the menu every different day, so choose your day carefully. It'll either be the fish head noodle soup, Ipoh hor fun, lam mee, pork noodle or porridge. Yeah and I came here twice in a week to try the Ipoh hor fun and fish noodle.


The Ipoh hor fun is good, tender succulent juicy chicken. Soup was good as well plus with the smooth koew teow. I slurped down the whole bowl. I made a mistake though, totally forgot to order the taugeh dish.



Yup I byo a bottle of chinese wine to go with the slice fish soup noodle. The fish paste was sold out, and this was about 1215pm ya. The waiting time for the fish soup compared to the days when they serve the hor fun, sigh. Think hor fun took like 15 mins for the dish to be served to me. This one took about 45 mins. Anyway back to the fish story, boy is it damn good. I guess that's why a lot of people come here in droves for it. It is damn good.


Little Eat Stall,
Pudu, KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment