Monday 22 October 2018

Manam Comfort Filipino @ Manila, Philippines.

Fresh from a hangover, needed to load back on some nutrients. Did a quick google search and we decided to check out this place at Greenbelt 2.


The beef dish ah damn it, I can't recall. Total comfort food, garlic rice, fried egg with runny yolk, gosh knows what's that vege and awesome beef goodness. Superb.


The pancit/noodles was not bad, but maybe after the beef and adobo dish, the broth was a bit salty for me. Yup below is the lamb adobo and garlic rice, I ordered the smallest portion, hence 3 pieces. Oh man the lamb adobo was good, tender and with nice fatty bits. The gravy was addictive, I keep pairing it with the garlic rice.



By the time the corned beef sisig came out, I was pretty much done and needed my bed again. Had one two bites out of it, yummy! I had to take away this dish with some leftover garlic rice, not gonna waste one bit of it. Food is indeed good.

Manam Comfort Filipino,
Greenbelt 2, Makati City,
Manila, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment