Monday 26 November 2018

Sarawak Delicacies @ Tin Ha Kopitiam, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

A friend was raving about this stall selling Laksa Sarawak. The kopi tiam is fairly new but it has a decent amount of stalls.


Quite a few noodle dishes from the Sarawak delicacies stall. Ordered the Sarawak laksa and yups it definitely hits the spot. Broth was thick and packs an umami. Sambal was good, portions were freaking good. Lovely, I so was impressed with it I came back here few more times to try the other dishes.




Had the mee pok second round I was here, was good but I reckon dry would have tasted way better, which lead me to my third round, the Kolo mee dry below. Awesome stuff. Auntie was friendly, serves good food and they're not shy with the portions, nice!


Bonus, the stall next door serves good foo chuk and  Lam mee.



Sarawak Delicacies,
Tin Ha Kopitiam,
Bandar Pinggiran Subang,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment