Saturday 1 December 2018

Siti Li @ Damansara Heights, KL, Malaysia.

Tucked in a quiet section of Damansara Heights is this small row of shoplots. Use to come here for Decanter and still going strong after all this years. Now I reckon there's a new kid on the block worth coming for.


Ordered a cucur udang for starters, freaking excellent. A mate of mine ordered the laksa johor.



I had the soto ayam and another friend ordered the nasi lemak which the photo was blur I didn't post it. Honestly, I don't think so I've tasted this good local fare unless somebody is cooking at home. The food is a bit on the high side, but the portions and the taste reflects the quality ingredients they put in. That's my 2 cents anyway. Bottom line if you're looking for a taste of home cooked local fare, this is one of those places.

Siti Li,
Damansara Heights, KL,
Malaysia.

Bonus tip order the chokodok for desserts, those tiny suckers sure packed a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment