Saturday 8 December 2018

Only U Restaurant @ Glenmarie, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

A hidden gem in Glenmarie Industrial Park is this coffee shop which serves noodles such as curry mee, Ipoh hor hee, prawn noodle and asam laksa.


First time here I had the Ipoh hor hee, the soup was clear but its tasty. The hor fun was silky smooth and the portions were generous. On my friends recommendation I ordered the fried fish ball below. Oh how this little suckers pack a punch, taste wise it reminds me of keropok lekor.



Came back here shortly after a few days to try the curry mee with of course the fried fishball. The broth had a rich curry taste but not to the point of you getting jelak. No wonder I see a lot people eating the curry noodles. I slurped the bowl down till the last drop. Oh the fried fishball, dunked in the soup absorbed the curry taste, pure heaven.


Definitely coming back here to try the asam laksa and prawn noodles.

Only U Restaurant,
Glenmarie, Shah Alam,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment