Saturday 11 May 2019

Nuromen Cafe @ Damansara Uptown, PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

Halal kolo mee, is it good? Not sure why I'm into Sarawak food lately, but had to check it out.


Had ample time waiting for my friend to arrive, happily snapping the menu pics.



I did the usual, ordered the mix beef, and boy would I tell you. This is some good shit, the noodles was done how I would love it to be. Nice springy al dente texture, the minced beef on top was a nice touch. The spare parts was served in the soup bowl, broth was good, could have use a more punch. But I'm not complaining as it had a how do I put it, healthy taste to it? minus the MSG, which I think they didn't use any.


My friend ordered this, not sure what it was as I was fully engrossed in my bowl of noodles. Pic looked good though.

Nuromen Cafe,
Damansara Uptown, PJ,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment