Sunday 21 July 2019

Mee Rebus Resipi Mak Ungku @ Sri Aman Food Centre, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

Friend was raving to me about this killer mee rebus, so I had to check it out. Tucked in a corner kopitiam in Bukit Jelutong.



So this stall sells Johor delicacies but I'm here on a mee rebus mission. Big mug juices was a good add on.



I wanted to go with the whole works add on everything, but luck was not on my side, they were out of oxtail and tulang. I ordered the mee rebus with shredded beef and lungs/paru. Damnnnnn it was good, the sauce had a nice tangy creamy with a dash of zing to it. Portions were huge, I thought I was gonna have some trouble finishing it. It was so good I gulped everything down.



Bonus tip, I saw this other stall selling chapatis and rotis. Came back the following week and ordered a prata and some tandoori. This stall is legit, prata was freaking excellent. The tandoori? Another killer dish.


Awesome food I would say.

Mee Rebus Resipi Mak Ungku,
Sri Aman Food Centre,
Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment