Sunday 14 July 2019

Robert's Char Koew Teow @ Kedai Kopi Lucky Seng, PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

Bloody hell, not sure what's the affinity with Robert and char koew teow, if you google it, there's so many Robert's char koew teow in PJ. Anyway I think this is the real deal at Lucky Seng, although I'm still sceptical as his helper was frying it and Robert is no where to be seen.


We ordered a plate of ccf and ytf to share, which I have to admit was an absolute delight. Power.


A bowl of pork soup to share, with a nice dollop of pepper to wake up your senses from a heavy night out of drinking. Seriously a good hangover cure.


And the star of our main dish, the ckt. Superb. The wok hei was there, nuff said. This is one mean dish of a ckt. Although it was the helper cooking it, now it makes me wonder, does Robert do it better or the helper. Guess I have to come back and check it out.


Robert's Char Koew Teow,
Kedai Kopi Lucky Seng,
PJ, Selangor,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment