Sunday 8 March 2020

MARI Ristorante & Bar @ KL, Malaysia.

Came here for dinner for some Italian food with a few Malaysian twist of flavours.


The starters were good, nicely done. Rich burrata cheese with salmon roe with clean tasting tomatoes balanced that dish out. The salads were good too. Soft shell crab pasta was another rich dish, just nice not to the point of jelak.



Now let's get on to the pizza, ahhh man lovely. Total comfort food I can have this everyday. Just superb.



Sorry for the half pic pizza, before I could take a snap the group devoured the pizza. I think below was the lamb raviolli dish which was my favourite for the night. If you love lamb, order it!



Squid ink pasta, Yummy! I find the place serves good food and the plus side the staff are friendly and helpful.


MARI Ristorante & Bar,
KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment