Saturday 28 March 2020

Noble House Seafood Restaurant @ Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.

It's the weekend and a bunch of us decided to have lunch here. We just went bonkers and ordered a variety of dishes.



Some angmoh salad with fish skin(think was dusted with salted egg) with the jap sesame sauce dressing. Sinful but absolute delight.The fried mee suah is a must order, my highlight for the lunch.






Home made fish balls? cake? Good stuff, love it. Below is the curry wrapped in bread, comfort food.



Sorry the other must order lol, my highlight for the lunch. Fried tapioca noodles, oh my, very very addictive. Can't stop slurping this fried noodles.




Some fish, clams and loh mee suah. More hits then misses, overall a very enjoyable lunch indeed. Would I be back, yeah I would.

Noble House Seafood Restaurant,
Klang, Selangor,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment