Saturday 7 February 2015

Hor Hee @ Restoran Li Heng Fatt, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

I was suppose to check out this place for brunch, but on a late afternoon dying of hunger, I decided to come here instead of joining the mad queues for brunch.


He he, and the place was quiet and so many empty tables yay! This was around 5ish-6 pm.


A bowl of hor hee, I opted for hor fun. Comes in a nice bowl of lightly flavoured broth, and generous amount of sliced fish cakes, fish balls, and I think was a fish wan ton. The whole package was just deliciously yummy goodness.


A glass of (correct me if I'm wrong again) umbra juice with sour plum. Sweet salty sour taste to the extreme but hits all the right spots.


A humble coffee shop that sells a good bowl of noodles in the old town part of Ipoh.

Restoran Li Heng Fatt,
No 14, Jalan Panglima,
30000 Ipoh,
Perak, Malaysia.

Daily 11am to 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment