Sunday 15 February 2015

Merdeka Garden Curry Mee @ Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

If your hungry late at night, and if your craving curry mee, or koew teow kicap, this place or literally a stall with decks of chairs and table by the roadside is definitely a local institution. This is my first time visiting after they swapped locations (hence people called it merdeka garden curry mee, as it used to be located there), still run by the same uncle and auntie.



Ordered my usual koew teow kicap, check out the nice chilli sauce I added on top, killer.


And my ytf in curry broth.


Just beautiful, the ytf soaks up the curry, uber delicious, and koew teow in Ipoh? You can't go wrong. I'm a very happy man, haven't had this in years, and the taste is still there. Top notch stuff.

Merdeka Garden Curry Mee,
Jalan Labrooy, 31400,
Ipoh, Perak,
Malaysia.

I tried googling for the proper address, can't find it. But just do a google search for Merdeka Garden Curry Mee, you can find the map there.

No comments:

Post a Comment