Friday 6 February 2015

Little Vietnam Restaurant and Cafe @ Guillemard, Singapore.

I've been eyeing this place for quite some time, and luckily it's one of those after work happy hours I managed to drag my friends here. Yay more food to order and sample:D


Fried spring rolls to share, quite tasty. Goes well with the beers.


Mango salad, I kinda liked this. It was so good my friend ordered another portion.


For mains, I ordered my usual favourite, mixed beef pho. The broth was light, but it still managed to capture the essence of the beef.


The killer dish of the night, fried quail. This tender juicy little bird is a must order, absolutely delicious.


Balitongs in thick spicy coconut gravy (reckon their version of masak lemak pedas). Quite good.


For desserts, another friend ordered this dish. I seriously don't know what's it called, I suspect some flour egg pancake based thingy. What a description right.

I like the ambience very much, casual no nonsense setting with a chill out vibe. Go for the outdoor tables as your seated next to the river and it feels like your not in Singapore.

Little Vietnam Restaurant and Cafe,
#01-25 Grandlink Square,
511 Guillemard Road,
Singapore.

Opening Hours 5pm to 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment