Sunday 17 April 2016

Alif Nasi Padang @ Aljunied Ave 2 Market & Food Centre, Singapore.

I actually like coming to this hawker centre as it's very quiet and ample tables. Been reading about this nasi padang stall which serves awesome food at affordable prices.



First time here, I ordered a soto with rice cakes. I thought the sambal hitam was nothing so I poured a few spoonfuls of it. Damn that sambal was freaking spicy. Don't get me wrong, the soto was superb, the broth was just how I like it to be, generous portions of meat and beansprouts.  I'll gladly wack the sambal again!


Second time here I ordered a nasi padang with beef lungs, chicken drumstick in spicy coconut gravy, mussels and sambal goreng with the sambal belacan. The food is good, hmmm I seriously should have kept this stall to myself.


Alif Nasi Padang,
#01-40, Block 107,
 Aljunied Avenue 2 Market & Food Centre,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment