Sunday 17 April 2016

Quentin's Eurasian Restaurant @ Ceylon Road, Singapore.

A bunch of us, dinner with kids friendly (they have a playroom for them) and I've been dying to check this place out, managed to persuade them to come here.


We had some keropok/crackers for starters. Came with a sambal belacan dip. From here onward I knew everything was gonna be excellent. The sambal belacan was a deal breaker for me, awesome stuff.


Corned beef fried rice for the kids, damn it. I wish I ordered that for myself, one of those comfort food which is yummy.

We ordered curry debal ox-tail, I think it's the above(the beers were kicking in). A must order, the meat tenderly slides off the bone, the curry, spicy and hits the spot. Ok by this point I forgot what is what.





I remembered eating some prawns, fish, petai, chap chye and eggplant. I have no regrets coming here, the food was awesome. It's like I'm having a home cooked meal in a restaurant setting. Definitely will be back with a bigger crowd to order more stuff. If I can remember which dish is what, was happily catching up with some old friends.

Quentin's Eurasian Restaurant,
Eurasian Community House,
139 Ceylon Road,
Singapore, 429774.

No comments:

Post a Comment