Sunday 10 April 2016

Cayo Coco @ Siem Reap, Cambodia.

I was actually at the opposite bar, chilling having some happy hours. After a while I just can't help myself and walked over to check out the food. The owner was very friendly and she delivered the food to the opposite bar. Chatted with her briefly and it seems she sells Madagascar food. Talk about all the way in Siem Reap.



 This is the fish donuts.


Crab claws.

Beef samossa.

This should be the skewers on top and satay below.


As we had dinner plans, we ordered the 2 usd combo which consists of the fish donuts, crab claws and beef samossa. Damn the snacks went freaking well with the beers. Highly recommended, why did I not found this place sooner. Now I'm wondering how does the mains fare. Oh well, another reason to come back Siem Reap to check out this place for mains.


Cayo Coco,
Sok San Road, (Next to Le Tigre Hotel),
Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Tel +855 86 557 740

No comments:

Post a Comment