Thursday 28 July 2016

Nabe One Emporium Melbourne @ Melbourne, Australia.

Gyu tan or ox tongue, it's always a delicacy for me. When my friend told me there's this place that serves just this on a bowl of hot rice. I found myself here enjoying this bowl of gyu tan don.



 Went for the gyu tan don set, comes with a side dish of egg and miso soup.



The ox tongue was thinly sliced, has a nice soft texture to it. The cut chilli add some hints of spiciness, not too empowering. Coupled with the hot steaming rice, this is one divine bowl I have no qualms devouring it.


The egg was done well, with some parts being runny, just as I like it.


Definitely would come back here to enjoy the gyu tan don again.

Nabe One Emporium Melbourne,
Shop 2042, Level 2,
287 Londsdale St,
Melbourne,
VIC 3000,
Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment