Saturday 30 July 2016

Shortstop Coffee and Donuts @ Melbourne, Australia.

I'm always up for a good cup of coffee but tend to stay away from desserts. A mate of mine told me I had to try at least one donuts from this joint.


Doesn't those little suckers looked just stunning.


The latte was good, think I mentioned this before, you can hardly get bad coffee/lattes in Melb, unless you're shit out of luck.


 Ordered a maple walnut and cookies and cream.


Omg, now I remembered why I stayed away from donuts, these suckers are super addictive. Put the other donuts I tried to shame. Both were equally superb, but the cookies and cream is my personal favourite as you can see from the pic above the cream was oozing out. Delicious.

Shortstop Coffee and Donuts,
12 Sutherland St,
Melbourne,
VIC 3000,
Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment