Sunday 26 August 2018

Restoran B & Best @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

So this place came out in the Malay Mail online off we went to check it out.


Nice selection of seafood/fish parts for your selection. I ordered the loh she fun dry and a bowl of mix fish soup. Yes mix it all in minus the fish head as I was lazy to debone.



 Fried foo chuck and fish cake to share, good stuff.


Now this is my bowl, you name it, fish maw, fish belly, skin, slice fish, prawns, fishballs, oysters and abalone. Hehe next time you come here go easy and don't go crazy like I did. My bowl costs roughly rm65. Food is indeed good, taste similar to those Johor/SG style fish soup noodles. Clean tasting and healthy, or should I say it emphasises more on the fresh seafood.

Restoran B & Best,
SS4, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment