Friday 31 August 2018

Restoran New Hollywood @ Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

This place I'll avoid on a weekend, it's just jam packed with people. Came here on a weekday and damn it's still full of people. Luckily I managed to get a table fast.


Ordered a lor bak to share, still tasty as ever. Love the fried turnips(sar kok liew).


A mate of mine ordered the roti telor goyang (half boil eggs on toast). It looks pretty awesome, I think next time I'm gonna try that.


And how could I resist the morning ckt. Looks like the uncle stopped frying and just taking orders, and a lady is doing the frying. Still taste awesome. I was all stuffed up, if not I would have ordered the HK ccf. I see a bunch of table ordering it, guess it's still good.

Restoran New Hollywood,
Canning Garden,
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment